Licensing Layer2 File Pal
Layer2 File Pal is licensed as an annual subscription. Normally you will need just one installation. After payment, we need to know the (NETBIOS) name of the server where the
product is installed. When we got the name, we send you an email with
instructions and your license. If you have an existing subscription or trial
license you can replace it with the new one. No need to uninstall or
upgrade the tool. Activate the license file and you are done. All
connections and settings remain.
The license contains:
- Unlimited number of connections (depending on configuration)
- Unlimited amount of items (depending on configuration)
- Licensing per installation, not bound to any specific connected system, site, tenant or user
- Every version upgrade and new feature is included
- All Layer2 File Providers included out-of-the-box
- License transfer to another server allowed
- Annual subscription with automatic renewal (if not cancelled before renewal date)
- Discounts for existing Layer2 customers available
- We are offering a 15% discount for non-profit organizations.
If the license expires, the product will fall back the the Shareware mode with a limitation of 25 items. No files or folders will be deleted.